Day of Giving
Day of Giving unites a community of donors, including alumni, students, families, staff, faculty, and friends, to make an online gift with a collective impact. This annual fundraiser supports student resources and positively impacts important initiatives across campus, building upon a tradition of excellence.
Day of Giving logos are available in EPS and PNG file formats.
Digital assets include social media graphics, email and web banners. Please use these assets starting mid February through the Day of Giving.
Click below for images that can be used in Day of Giving communications and marketing.
- The Day of Giving creates a lasting impact on our community through collective giving.
- Empower Our Community Together: Join a vibrant community committed to creating positive transformations through meaningful contributions.
- Make a Meaningful Impact: Contribute to SDSU to directly shape the educational journeys that pave the way for future successes for our students.
- Amplify Your Impact: Participate and spark waves of positive change in our community.
- Drive Transformative Change: Your generosity is the fuel that drives transformative moments, fostering positive outcomes.
- The SDSU Day of Giving 2023 raised over $325,000 in contributions, supporting 157 university initiatives. Your ongoing support and contributions make a difference in students' lives and inspire positive change in our community, both now and in the future.
Questions About Making A Gift?
Contact Mary Darling
(619) 594-8299 | [email protected]